11 March, 2007

LOVE POST PROJECT: ONE SONG

(music, Miles Davis &Ella Fitzerland, coming soon)
If you hear A song in blue Like a flower crying For the dew That was my heart serenading you My prelude to a kiss If you hear a song that grows From my tender sentimental woes That was my heart trying to compose A prelude to a kiss Though its just a simple melody With nothing fancy Nothing much You could turn it to a symphony A shubert tune with a gershwin touch Oh how my love song gently cries For the tenderness within your eyes My love is a prelude that never dies A prelude to a kiss (bridge) Though its just a simple melody With nothing fancy Nothing much You could turn it to a symphony A shubert tune with a gershwin touch Oh how my love song so gently cries For the tenderness within your eyes My love is a prelude that never dies A prelude to a kiss

2 comments:

nancicomansi said...

¿Shubert? ¿Gershwin? los adoro...

Arcángel Mirón said...

Qué buena foto... lamento no poder entender la canción. Mi ingles es básico o menos.

SiteMeter